Tuesday 13 March 2012

work experience , again... :/

For work experience i went to the newspaper the Liffey Champion in Leixlip :) I was sooooo nervous on the first day because i didnt know anybody and i didnt know what id be doing :( All i did for the hole week was type up press releases like a receptionist :( I was also promised i could go on trips with the reporters and photographers but they never mentioned it to me again so i didnt :( I also rang people to find out more information about the press releases :O My lunch was from 1 to 2 for an hour and there were no cafes in leixlip so i had to walk around the town by myself for an hour :L I started at 10 and ended at 5 :) It was okay , i expected it to be better than it was so i was a little disapointed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment